When quoting a job, the more information we have concerning the project greatly helps giving you a fair and accurate price.
So that we have the information we need to help you, keep these questions below in mind. Not all the questions may apply for your project, but it’s good to know just in case.
- Project Description: Name and type of Project for reference.
- Contact Information: How can we best contact you?
- Quantity: How many do you need?
- Paper: What type (and color) of paper will your project be printed on?
(like text or cover weight).
- Size: What is the finished size of the project?
- Single or Double-Sided Printing: Will this be printed on one side or both?
- Colors: Will the piece use full color process (CMYK), RGB, or spot colors.
- Bleeds: Will any colors extend off the page when trimmed out?
- File: Will you be giving us a file to use? If so, what type?
- Due Date: When do you need these?
- Delivery: Will these be delivered or will they be picked up?